Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time to Leave the Boys

Wednesday's training session, which consisted of the usual 5 mountains, (I must post some photos of our stunning views) proved that we are quicker than Shayne's team as each time we reached the top of the mountain we had to wait for them from between 5 to 10 minutes. From now on, we have decided that we will no longer wait and just keep moving until the end - The race is on!

The training is going well. We missed Suzie, our 4th team mate and Sharon is away at the moment and so it was just Philomen and me but we know that our team mates will be doing their thing to keep their fitness up ready for the next training session.

I know the boys are out again tonight but I need to go for a run and so, all going well, I'll be doing a 6k run later. Another busy weekend ahead but I hope to get a 16k run in on Sunday and then I'm a week out from my next half marathon.

Just a few niggles of pain, right calf muscle and an Achilles pull but nothing too major. So far so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment