Thursday, February 11, 2010

6k Run With my Boys

I had procrastinated enough on Tuesday to decide not to go for a run until my Luke came out and declared he had to go for a run and as it was later than normal I suggested that I join him. I didn't realise that he had already planned on running with Josh but he still wanted me to come along.

Off we went and my Josh took off way ahead of us. Our short legs are no match to his long, strong pins but we tried to catch him. We were only going to run Golf Rd and back and Josh made it to the end pretty quickly while Luke preferred a gentle jog behind me.

I was glad to have done it. So far all is going well again and no muscle problems. Next training session is with my team on Thursday although not sure on where. More than likely we'll do the mountains again as the hill training is beneficial to us at this stage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment